Is the upcoming year the year of an upgraded, high-efficiency Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an outstanding investment. And by taking time to find the perfect make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for many years
As your trusted team of heating specialists, GV Heating & Air boasts a reputation for seasoned furnace installation in Crystal and Twin Cities. We use our extensive experience to help you find brands and features that offer improved performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see bigger, better savings! But act fast, as this offer is only available until February 2nd, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 763-535-2000 when you’re ready to get your complimentary quote for 2024 furnace installation!
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
Like any utility system, you’ll want to consider everything that makes up the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Large or multistory homes should install a more powerful furnace to provide enough heat for the entire property. A professional installer knows how to size your furnace according to your specific heating needs.
- Energy efficiency: Highly efficient furnaces can more precisely heat your space, limiting energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. You’d be surprised how much that can add up to!
- Additional Features: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically a little more expensive up front. Don’t forget, however, that these modern innovations can make managing your HVAC system much simpler.
The most important thing is that getting a new heating system is not just about the initial cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you can’t wait until the existing system is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
Four Benefits of New Furnace Installation
Getting a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just dependable heat. For example, they can offer other benefits like:
- Efficient energy use translates to lower monthly utility bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet rigorous energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can fine-tine their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the requested temperature.
- Integration with Smart Home Accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like modern thermostats, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce dust or pollutants.
Kick Off 2024 with a New Furnace from GV Heating & Air
Upgrading your home’s comfort and efficiency is easier than it used to be. With some assistance from GV Heating & Air, all you’ll have to concern yourself with is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a more comfortable note? Request your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and make sure you take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.