At GV Heating & Air, we know that choosing a company you can trust to perform AC repair in Crystal and Twin Cities is important. We know how important it is to find a reliable company that does great work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should possess liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A reliable company that provides AC repair should have a number of references they’ll happily share with you. Look at these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you give a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you pick has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give GV Heating & Air a call at 763-535-2000. We’re happy to help!