Don’t start your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a GV Heating & Air professional. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but annual air conditioner service can help your system run well, keeping you comfy and cool all season long. These regular tune-ups do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Maintenance keep your air conditioner running as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be sustained, just like any other investment, to check that you are getting full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Crystal and Twin Cities are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to break. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about breakdowns or maintenance in the middle of the hottest day of the year. Our experts can look for signals and reveal issues for your air conditioner and warn you long before any problems occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its peak, you could see a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be working correctly. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Professionals will always look at these levels during an air conditioner service and adjust things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be exchanged according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the hygiene of your filters will always be examined during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also force the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our professionals will inspect that no dust or other particles have gathered on the exterior or inside coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will make sure that all working parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our experts at GV Heating & Air in Crystal and Twin Cities provide top-notch and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 763-535-2000.